Hey everyone! It’s Rick Santorum time again! Over the weekend, Ricky said, “CO2 is a pollutant? Tell that to the plants.” I can’t even make this stuff up. Yes, plants use a small amount of carbon—not the 90 million tons of carbon emissions we’re putting into the air daily that is directly causing global warming. Plants release water from small pores in their leaves allowing them to cool their surroundings. If there is too much carbon dioxide the pores constrict and as a result less water can be released causing the plant to lose it’s cooling power. But, that’s science and Santorum doesn’t believe in that.
- @ElPocho thankssss about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to ElPocho
- @cmchn yeah that's what I did. I'm just bummed I can't sell it now. These 4s's still get a good amount of $$ about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to cmchn
- I just shattered the back of my ipwn 2 weeks before I am finally eligible for the 5. about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Iggie & Biggie & Piggy & Danzig #dailydrawings about 17 hours ago from web
- @steveponzo you snobby designers. about 17 hours ago from web in reply to steveponzo