This drawing was inspired by a song by my friend Jonathan Mann—you know—the guy who makes a new song everyday! The song was about The Bloop, which was an extremely loud, underwater, mystery sound detected in the late nineties by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. To this day the source of the sound is still unknown. Crazy!
- Daily Drawing #1372: I’ve Got it All(most) http://t.co/knIl2HXdvP about 6 hours ago from Tweet Button
- I’ve Got it All(most) http://t.co/knIl2HXdvP about 13 hours ago from Tweet Button
- Woah, @billybragg on @marcmaron's @WTFpod? This is relevant to my interests. about 15 hours ago from web in reply to marcmaron
- Patterns zine! https://t.co/lacfv6HZEz about 21 hours ago from Vine - Make a Scene
- @ChrisHallbeck thankssss! 02:08:55 PM May 23, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to ChrisHallbeck