Yesterday my friend Jonathan (who posts a new song everyday) wrote a song about shitty kids complaining about not getting iPhones, iPads, cars, etc. for Christmas. His song was inspired by Jon Hendren retweeting random kids complaining about their Christmas “disasters.” After listening to Jonathan’s song I got sucked into reading these tweets from, presumably, the shittiest kids on earth. Dear Terrible Teenagers, I hate you.
- @ElPocho thankssss about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to ElPocho
- @cmchn yeah that's what I did. I'm just bummed I can't sell it now. These 4s's still get a good amount of $$ about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to cmchn
- I just shattered the back of my ipwn 2 weeks before I am finally eligible for the 5. about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Iggie & Biggie & Piggy & Danzig #dailydrawings about 18 hours ago from web
- @steveponzo you snobby designers. about 19 hours ago from web in reply to steveponzo